Our Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to the team members of Bella Style, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24-hour notice for cancellations.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked, possibly, months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a Cancellation Fee will apply.
- All appointments are reserved with a credit card on file and with a signed copy of the cancellation policy. Any policies not signed by the night before will be canceled.
- “NO SHOWS” and “CONFIRMED APPOINTMENTS” that no show will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Appointments that are made on the same day and need to be canceled, or are a “NO SHOW” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Our automated system will contact you to confirm your service appointments two business days prior to your appointment date.
- It is imperative that you confirm your appointment via email, text, or phone call in order to secure your upcoming visit. Any appointments NOT “Confirmed” will be canceled the night before the appointment date.
- If we are unable to reach you, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments, and the cancellation fee.